Become our next featured reader!
We invite principals, HoDs, SMTs, bursars, business managers, administrative staff members, grounds staff and teachers to be featured in our new “Meet the Reader” section. See our guidelines below:
Would you like to be the featured teacher? Submit your answers to email@example.com, along with as many relevant, high resolution, jpeg images as possible.
Answer these questions in as much detail as possible:
1. What is your full job title?
2. What was your early background in education?
3. Why did you become a teacher?
4. Who were the teachers who inspired you at school? Why did they inspire you?
5. When did you take up your current post?
6. Describe some of the changes that have taken place at the school since then?
7. What amusing anecdote stands out in your mind?
8. What subject/s do you teach?
9. Describe a typical day at school for you.
10. What’s special about your school?
11. What’s the best thing about your classroom?
12. Any ‘lightbulb’ moments you can share?
13. What advice can you give to other teachers?
14. What would you do if you were Minister of Education for a day?
15. What else would you like to say?